Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Diploma Trainee (Civil). Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 December 2017.
- Opening date of online submission of applications – 30 November 2017
- Closing date of online submission of applications – 14 December 2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications (Resume) along with enclosures – 26 December 2017
- Opening date for deposit of fee through bank Challan – 14 December 2017
- Last date for deposit of fee through bank Challan - 18 December 2017
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit- 14 December 2017
- Date of next announcement- 12 January 2018
POWERGRID Vacancy Details
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) - 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Trainee (Civil) Posts
Educational Qualification- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
Age Limit – 27 Years for General; 30 Years for OBC and 32 Years for SC/ST
Selection Process for Diploma Trainee (Civil) Posts
The candidates will be selected through Written Test, Skill Test and Computer Based Test.
How to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2017, Diploma Trainee (Civil) Posts
Interested candidates can apply through online mode up to 14 December 2017. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.