Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 28 December 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 10 January 2014
Details of Post
Backlog reserved vacancies
• Officer Scale-I: 16 Posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 25 Posts
• Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 10 Posts
• Officer Scale-I: 149 Posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 269 Posts
Total Number of Post: 469 Posts
• Officer Scale-II: Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
• Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500- 800/1-19300
Age Limit (as on 01 July 2013)
• Officer Scale – II: Between 21 to 32 years
• Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant posts: Between 18 to 28 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must attain a Graduate degree in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I & Officer Scale II General Banking. Along with the candidate must have qualified the IBPS Common Written exam for RRBS conducted in September/October 2013.
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online through website of bank, www.pragathikrishnabank.com from 28 December 2013 to 10 January 2014. Take printout of the application for further use. Fill the correct informatio9n and read the application guideline before filling the application.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRBs conducted by IBPS in the month of September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
For complete details refer the below link.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.