Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha invited applications for the recruitment of Programmer and Assistant Programmer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 25 May 2018.
- Last Date of Application -25 May 2018
- Date of Publishing the List of Eligible Candidates - 30 May 2018
- Date of Interview - 04 June 2018
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Vacancy Details
- Programmer - 1 Post
- Assistant Programmer - 1 Post
- Programmer - Rs. 35,000/-
- Assistant Programmer -Rs. 25,000.-
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Programmer - First Class M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology OR First Class B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology M.Tech in Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology OR MCA with 2 years of relevant experience M.Sc in Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Assistant Programmer - Master's Degree in Computer Science/Applications OR B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 50% marks. One year experience in relevant field.
- Programmer - 40 Years
- Assistant Programmer - 35 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Non-Teaching Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to Apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with Bio-Data and other necessary documents to "The Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha , Tirupati - 517507" latest by 25 May 2018.
Application Fee for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Non-Teaching Jobs:
- General/OBC - Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 125/-
- PwD - No Fee