Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha invited applications for the recruitment of Programmer and Assistant Programmer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 25 May 2018.
- Last Date of Application -25 May 2018
- Date of Publishing the List of Eligible Candidates - 30 May 2018
- Date of Interview - 04 June 2018
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Vacancy Details
- Programmer - 1 Post
- Assistant Programmer - 1 Post
- Programmer - Rs. 35,000/-
- Assistant Programmer -Rs. 25,000.-
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Programmer - First Class M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology OR First Class B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology M.Tech in Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology OR MCA with 2 years of relevant experience M.Sc in Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Assistant Programmer - Master's Degree in Computer Science/Applications OR B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 50% marks. One year experience in relevant field.
- Programmer - 40 Years
- Assistant Programmer - 35 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Non-Teaching Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with Bio-Data and other necessary documents to "The Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha , Tirupati - 517507" latest by 25 May 2018.
Application Fee for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Non-Teaching Jobs:
- General/OBC - Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 125/-
- PwD - No Fee