Regional Institutes of Education (RIE), Bhopal invited applications for the Post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, PGT, Medical Officer, TGT and some other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview from 12 June 2017 to 29 June 2017.
Advertisement No. 01/2017
- Dates of Interview: 12 June 2017 to 29 June 2017
RIE, Bhopal Vacancy Details
- Professor: 2 Posts
- Associate Professor: 6 posts
- Assistant Professor: 19 posts
- PGT: 10 posts
- Medical Officer (Part-time): 2 posts
- TGT: 7 posts
- Work Experience Teacher: 9 posts
- Primary Teacher: 2 posts
- Pre-Primary Teacher: 1 post
- Semi Professional Assistant: 1 post
- Compounder: 1 post
- Store Keeper Gr.-II: 2 posts
- Lab Assistant: 6 posts
- Stenographer: 5 posts
- Lady Helper: 2 posts
- Engineer Grade-II (Sound Engineer): 1 post
- Producer Grade-II: 1 post
- Engineer Grade-II: 1 post
- Cameraman Grade-II: 1 post
- Studio Attendant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Academic, Teaching, Technical and Clerical Posts
- Professor: Postgraduate & Doctorate degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with 10 years experience in the relevant subject.
- Associate Professor: Postgraduate & Doctorate degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with 8 years experience in the relevant subject.
- Assistant Professor: Master degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in OGPA or equivalent postgraduate qualification in the concerned/related subject and PhD degree in concerned/related subject along with NET.
- PGT: Master degree in concerned subject and B.Ed or equivalent qualification.
- Medical Officer (Part-time): MBBS and should be a registered Medical Practitioner.
- TGT: Four years integrated Degree Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Passed in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSC in accordance with the Guidelines framed the NCTE for the purpose.
- Work Experience Teacher: Graduation, Diploma in Stenography (English), Experience of Teaching in Stenography (English), B.E. in Computer Science/IT OR BCA and One year training in Yoga.
- Primary Teacher: 12th passed or equivalent and Passed in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSC in accordance with the Guidelines framed the NCTE for the purpose.
- Pre-Primary Teacher: 12th passed, Diploma in ECE/6 month diploma in ECCE or /D.Ed./B.Ed.
- Semi Professional Assistant: Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce and Diploma/Certificate/Degree in Library Science.
- Compounder: Matriculation passed, Must be a registered Pharmacist, Working Knowledge in Hindi/English and three years experience of Compounder.
- Store Keeper Gr.-II: Matriculation passed or equivalent examination with 3 years experience of Procurement/Inspection /custody/Maintenance and verification of Stores.
- Lab Assistant: BSc with PCM/CBZ or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, BA with Geography as one of the subject for Lab Assistant in Geography and experience in the handling of Mechanical/Electrical, Science Instruments, Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Stenographer: 12th passed or its equivalent, Skill Test Norms:- Dictation: 5 mts. @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription (Only Computer):- 45 mts. (English) OR 50 mts. (Hindi).
- Lady Helper: 8th Passed.
- Engineer Grade-II (Sound Engineer): Diploma in Sound & TV/Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronics/Communication Engineering OR Degree with Physics as one of the subject or Electrical Engineering and Sound Recording and sound Engineering awarded by the Film and Television Institute of Poona.
- Producer Grade-II: Degree & Diploma or 3 years experience of production film or TV Programme in direction/film or TV Production.
- Engineer Grade-II: Diploma in Radio/Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronics/Communication Engineering OR Degree with Physics as one of the subject or Electrical Engineering and Sound Recording and sound Engineering awarded by the Film and Television Institute of Poona.
- Cameraman Grade-II: Degree or equivalent and Diploma or certificate from a recognized Institute where the course of studies includes the critical aspect of still photography, cinematography and film production.
- Studio Attendant: Matriculation passed.
How to Apply for Regional Institutes of Education Academic, Teaching, Technical and Clerical Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format and attend interview along with original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all documents from 12 June 2017 to 29 June 2017 at Principal’s Office, Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal, 462013 (M.P.).