Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP), a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Steel invited applications for the posts of Junior Nurse Trainee, Technician (Laboratory) Trainee, Technician (Audiometry) Trainee, Physiotherapist Trainee, Technician (ECG) Trainee and Pharmacist Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 27 October 2015.
Last Date of Application: 27 October 2015
RINL-VSP Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Nurse Trainee- 10 Posts
- Technician (Laboratory) Trainee- 06 Posts
- Technician (Audiometry) Trainee- 01 Post
- Physiotherapist Trainee- 01 Post
- Technician (ECG) Trainee- 02 Posts
- Pharmacist Trainee- 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RINL-VSP Various Jobs:
- Junior Nurse Trainee- B.Sc.(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India / Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Government recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10+2 (Science) and valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council; and with at least 1(one) year post qualification experience in a hospital / nursing home.
- Technician (Laboratory) Trainee- Should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 (Science).
- Technician (Audiometry) Trainee- B.Sc. Degree in Audiology & Hearing from recognized University or reputed State / Central Government Medical College or Institution. Post qualification of 1(one) year as Audiometry Technician in State or Central Government / Corporate / Industrial Hospital or Institution in pure tone Audiometry, Impedence Audiometry and Speech therapy.
- Technician (ECG) Trainee- Should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 (Science) with Diploma in ECG from a recognized Board / Institute with 1(one) year post qualification experience in a hospital / nursing home which has all facilities for cardiac patients. Exposure to Tread Mill Tests and Holter Monitoring Analysis would be desirable.
- Pharmacist Trainee- Degree in Pharmacy or 10+2 (Science) with full time Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration and registered with Indian / State Pharmacy Council; and with at least 1(one) year post qualification experience in a hospital / nursing home.
Selection Procedure for RINL-VSP Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/examination conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for RINL-VSP Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply for through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Sr.Manager(HR)- Recruitment, Room No. 232, Main Administration Building, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam – 530031 so as to reach on or before 27 October 2015.