Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Drug Control Office and Food Analyst. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 9 April 2018.
Advertisement No: RUHS/2018/25004/10/24992/24998
Last Date of Online Application: 9 April 2018.
RUHS Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer: 894 Posts
- Medical Officer (Dental): 113
- Drug Control Officer: 50 Posts
- Food Analyst: 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Drug Control Officer, and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Officer: MBBS and should be registered with Medical Council of Rajasthan.
- Medical Officer (Dental): BDS/MDS and should be registered with Dental Council of Rajasthan.
- Drug Control Officer: Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Medicine with Specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology/Microbiology.
- Food Analyst: Should have knowledge of Devnagri Script and Regional Customs.
Selection Process for Medical Officer, Drug Control Officer, and Other Posts
Selection will be on the basis of Medical Officer (Dental) Direct Recruitment Examination-2018/ Medical Officer (Medical) Direct Recruitment Examination-2018 and Other Written Examination.
How to Apply for Medical Officer, Drug Control Officer, and Other Posts:
Online applications will be accepted through '' ruhsraj.org''. The last date for registration is 9 April 2018.