Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialists / Medical Officers. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 November 2017.
- Date for application submission and interview – 21 and 24 November 2017
SAIL Vacancy Details
- Radiology –1 Post
- Orthopedics– 2 Posts
- Ophthalmology– 1 Post
- Physician – 2 Posts
- General Surgery–1 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialists/Medical Officers Posts
- Radiology – MBBS with MD/Diploma (Radiology) from MCI recognized university / institute.
- Orthopedics– MBBS with MS (Ortho) / Diploma (Ortho) from MCI recognized university/ institute.
- Ophthalmology– MBBS with MS/MD (Ophthalmology)/ Diploma (Ophthalmology) from MCI recognized university/ institute.
- Physician – MBBS with MD (Medicine) from MCI recognized university/ institute.
- General Surgery– MBBS with MS (Surgery) from MCI recognized university/ institute.
- General Duty Medical Officer – MBBS from MCI recognized university/ institute.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2017, Specialists/Medical Officers Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21 November 2017 at Confluence, Burnpur-713325 Dist: West Burdwan, West Bengal from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and at the 7th Floor of SAIL House at 50 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata on 24 November 2017. Candidates need to submit a type written application addressed to Director (M&HS) along with two copies of Photographs and a Bio-data on the same date before the commencement of the interview.