State bank of India has invited applications for PO Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates for the Post of Probationary Officer in different SBI Branch. The candidates applied for the posts must be craving for right preparation strategies along with dedicated and serious approach.
SBI PO Question Previous Year Question Papers
SBI PO Exam 2013 : Solved Question Paper
SBI PO Free Online Tests
SBI PO Online Test Series
Candidates are often mislead into taking a casual approach because of the wrong the notion that objective type questions are easy to solve. Only sincere and diligent study can help thecandidates in solving the exam carefully. The banking experts of Jagranjosh.com have prepared section wise tips and strategies which will help the candidates seriously preparing for the examination. Here, we provide general awareness tips and strategies.
Bank Exam Study Material
Bank Exam Tips & Strategies
Banking General Awareness
- In this section, questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to the society.
- The questions will be also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect.
- Prepare notes of important banking news, economy news and corporate affairs and revise them meticulously to keep yourselves perfect in General Awareness. It is one of the best way to recollect all the happenings in economy.
- Study and analyze the syllabus three four times with a preconceived notion that you have completed all the topics. The broad categories in which General Awareness Syllabus is segregated is Current General Awareness and Banking General Awareness and Finance
- The candidates should keep an eye on latest happenings and read a daily newspaper to keep them updated with latest news. It is one of the scoring sections in IBPS PO Exam Question Paper. One should thoroughly learn and revise policies, programs, latest updation in economy to score well in exam.
Speed Maths|Vedic Maths for Bank Exams
JagranJosh Study Packages-
SBI PO Exam 2014: Complete Study Package
SBI PO Exam Study Package: Data Analysis & DI + Reasoning + English Language