Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Manager, Private Secretary, Manager and Consultant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 July 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SIDBI Private Secretary and Other Jobs:
- Assistant Manager- Graduation from recognized university or equivalent proficiency in computers is essential.
- Private Secretary- Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Manager (Grade B-Electrical Engineer)- Graduation in Engineering in Electrical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Post Graduates in the same discipline will be preferred.
- Manager (Grade B) - Post Graduation Degree in Economics from a recognized University. Candidates should have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Consultant- MBA (Finance) / Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Post Graduate.
Eligible candidates can apply to SIDBI jobs through the prescribed format on or before 05 July 2016.
How to Apply for SIDBI Private Secretary and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 05 July 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 05 July 2016
SIDBI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager- 02 Posts
- Private Secretary- 03 Posts
- Manager- 02 Posts
- Consultant- 01 Post
Top Highlights of Employment News This Week (25 Jun - 01 July 2016)