Sikkim Police invited applications for the post of Constables. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2018.
Advt. No.: 161/POL/SRL/ADM /1989/05
- Last date for application submission – 28 Feb 2018
- Physical Test Dates and Venue:
- Mangan (Namphrikdang Ground, Upper Dzongu) –19 March 2018 from 8 AM
- Pipaley (IRB Camp) – 23 and 24 March 2018 from 8 AM daily
- Gangtok (Khel Gaon, Reshithang) – 27, 28 and 29 March 2018 from 8 AM daily
Sikkim Police Vacancy Details
- GD Constables in Armed Battalions – 270 Posts
- Women Constable – 60 Posts
- Constables (Technical)-12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Posts
Educational Qualification: Minimum class X passed from recognized Board.
For Constables/Technical: Minimum class XII passed in PCM.
Age Limit – 18 to 22 years
Selection Process for Constable Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test, Written Examination & Viva Voce. Only those candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement and PET will be called for written test or viva voce.
- Height- 5’3’’ minimum for male & 5’ for female
- Chest – 32’’min. with 2’’ expansion for male
- Weight -50 Kgs. Min for male & 45 Kgs. Min. for female
How to Apply for Sikkim Police Constable Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police/Special Branch, Tadong, Gangtok and the office of District SsP (North/South/West) on working days upto 28 February 2018.