SNDT Women’s University Registrar & Other Posts Job
SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai Job Notification: SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai invited applications for the post of Registrar & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 09 February 2018.
Last Date of Application: 09 February 2018
SNDT Women’s University Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Director of Innovation, Incubation and Linkages: 01 Post
- Director, Sports and Physical Education: 01 Post
- Professor: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar & Other Posts Job
- Registrar: Possess a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B.
- Director of Innovation, Incubation and Linkages: Professor/Principal with minimum aggregate teaching experience of 15 years. Or Research Scientist of Grade – F with minimum aggregated research experience of 10 years. Or Research Scientist or Professional from the Industrial sector with a proven minimum aggregate Industrial/Entrepreneurial experience of 15 years in the process of establishment of an Enterprise/Industry and formation and execution of collaborations/linkages at National / International level.
- Director, Sports and Physical Education: Ph.D. in Physical Education. Experience of at least 10 years as University Deputy Director of Sports/Physical Education or 15 years as University Assistant Director of Sports/Physical Education/ College Director of Sports/ Physical Education or 10 years as Certified National Coach.
- Professor: An eminent Scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
How to Apply for the SNDT Women’s University Registrar & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, 01, N.T. Road, Mumbai – 400 020 on or before 09 February 2018.
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University