Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Region Office, Allahabad invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts in various offices under Govt. of India. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 25 September 2014 by 05.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 September 2014 by 05.00 PM.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Draughtsman (Grade - I): 02 (Two).
- Scientific Assistant: 01 (One).
- Junior Cartographic Assistant: 02 (Two).
- Research Assistant: 01 (One).
- Agriculture Field Man: 01 (One).
- Stockman: 02 (Two).
- Senior Technical Assistant: 17 (Seventeen).
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 02 (Two).
- Speech Therapist: 01 (One).
- Accounts Clerk: 08 (Eight).
- Telephone Operator: 01 (One).
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 (One).
- Scientific Assistant: 01 (One).
- Senior Research Assistant: 06 (Six).
- Quarantine Inspector: 01 (One).
- Junior Chemist: 01 (One).
- Economic Investigator: 01 (One).
- For Post 1&5 : Twelfth (12th) Pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- For Post 2, 3, 7, 10, 13, 15& 17 : Bachelor Degree in the relevant fieldor equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 4,8, 14&16 : Master Degree in the relevant field or equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 6, 11 &12 : Matriculation or Twelfth (12th) Pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for the candidatesshould be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 13, 14, 15 & 16: Not more than 30 years.
- For Post 3, 5, 6, 10 & 11: Between 18 to 25 years.
- For Post 8: Not more than 35 years.
- For Post 12 & 17: Not more than 28 years.
- For Post 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 13, 14& 15: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 7: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 3, 12 & 16: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 5, 6 & 10: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 11: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) for the candidate should be Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) in the form of CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamp).
- SC/ ST/ PH/ ESM/ Women candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test or Proficiency Test or the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidatesmay apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph should affix on the application form and also enclosed two self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 06/- with CRFS may be forwarded to the “Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21 – 23 Lowther Road, Allahabad – 211 002” on or before 25 September 2014by 05.00 PM.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.