SSC has recently started taking online application for Junior/senior Hindi translator, Hindi Pradhyapak posts from 15thApril, 2017. The registration process will be continued until 5thMay, 2017 up to 5 PM. From this year onwards, SSC JHT exam will be conducted online for paper-I, while paper-II will be of descriptive type.
In this article, we will discuss about the procedure for applying online as directed by SSC officially in the following text.
- From this year onwards, you are required to register yourself multiple times for different exams. SSC has devised a simplified online application format in which candidates can register once and may apply for various examination dealt by SSC.
- After registering yourself by once, you will get a Registration ID and password provided by the system. These credentials are to be kept safely, so that any person other than you cannot fill the wrong information in other examination on behalf of you.
- The registration number & password will be valid throughout the year and you can apply to any examination available @ssc.nic.in.
- You can pay application fee online from SBI Net-Banking or any credit/debit cards for the SSC JHT from 15.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 before 5 PM. Whereas, Offline SBI challan can be submitted up to 08.05.2017.
- The online application filling will be initiated at www.ssconline.nic.in with following particulars.
- Online application will contain two parts: Registration Part & Application Part
- Registration part is not for already registered candidates.
- Before filling any entry, you must adhere all-important guideline presented before you at the time of Part-1 filling.
- Registration part, contain basic information related to you like your name, Father/Mother’s name, Date of birth, Photograph, Signature and other important bio data.
- Application part, contain examination centers choices, education qualification, post preferences, payments and etc. You will be redirected to this part only when you validate yourself with the credentials availed after registration part.
- Before submitting the application, you should review your application form at least once. After final submission of application, no request for change/correction is allowed under any circumstances.
- If any application is not accepted or rejected then SSC will not be responsible for any consequence arouse due to correction/addition/deletion.
- No offline challan will be entertained at any SBI branch after the stipulated date &time.
SSC JHT 2017: List of assessment centers
SSC JHT 2017: Age limit & relaxation criteria
SSC JHT 2017: Minimum & essential educational qualification
SSC JHT 2017: Name of posts, pay scale, and vacancies
Note: - The application form without photograph/ signature or with Blurred photograph/ signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily.
For more updates, visit us on SSC-webpage.
All the best!