Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ for which the minimum qualification required is intermediate/12th pass or equivalent.
The SSC Stenographer Recruitment Exam comprises a written paper that consists of 100 Objective Type - Multiple choice questions divided into 3 parts viz. General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions), General Awareness (50 questions), and English Language and Comprehension (100 questions). There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
The exam experts of jagranjosh.com have brought section wise tips and strategies for the SSC exam aspirants to make them score well in examinations. Here are some tips and strategies for General Awareness Section of SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Exam that are compiled by the exam experts only:
• In SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Exam, the knowledge/awareness of General facts and current affairs is required for which analytical and interpretative skills are must.
• Keep an eye on latest happenings and read a daily newspaper to yourselves updated with latest news.
• Prepare notes of important news, economy news and corporate affairs and revise them meticulously to keep yourselves perfect in General Awareness
• It is one of the scoring sections in SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Exam. One should thoroughly learn and revise policies, programs, latest updates in economy to score well in exam
Topics included in General Awareness Section
• History of India and Indian National Movement
• India and World Geography
• Indian Polity and Governance
• Economic and Social Development
• General Science
• Environment and Ecology, Biodiversity and Climatic Change
• Current Event of National Importance