Senior Research Fellow Jobs
State Forest Research Institute (SFRI), Jabalpur Jobs Notification: State Forest Research Institute (SFRI), Jabalpur invited applications for the post of Field Assistant, JRF and Computer Operator. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 13 February 2018.
Interview Date- 13 February 2018
SFRI, Jabalpur Vacancy Details
- Field Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 1 Post
- Computer Operator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Assistant, JRF and Computer Operator Posts
- Field Assistant – Graduate in Forestry/Agriculture with minimum 60% marks and 2 years experience in survey, data collection and analysis work
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Masters Degree in Wildlife Science/ Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Life Science / Water Resources Management / Water Resources Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Computer Operator – Graduate and PGDCA or equivalent and 2 years experience.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years
How to Apply for SFRI, Jabalpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 13 February 2018 at State Forest Research Institute (SFRI), Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482008.
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University