Tata Memorial Hospital invited application for recruitment to 19 various posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online in the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2014 through https://tmc.gov.in.
Last Date of Online Application: 30 May 2014
Last Date of Receiving Hard copy of Online Application: 04 June 2014
- Radiation Technologist: 04 Posts
- Nurse: 09 Posts
- Office Assistant: 02 Posts
- OT Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technician (For Lab.): 02 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 19 Posts
- Radiation Technologist: B.Sc.(Physics) with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University and Post-Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology.
- Nurse: General Nursing & Midwifery and Diploma in Oncology with oncology experience OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with oncology experience. Candidates should be eligible to register with Punjab Nursing Council.
- Office Assistant: H.S.C. plus Certificate Course in Computer Application from a recognised institute.
- OT Assistant: H.S.C.(Science) with some experience in ICU/OT as Technician in a reputed Institute/Hospital. One year Certificate/Diploma Course in OT technician or related subjects
- Technician (For Lab.): H.S.C. plus C.M.L.T.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are required to apply ONLINE only through the website, tmc.gov.in/application form. The candidate shall submit a Demand Draft (CTS-2010 compliant) of Rs.300/-(Rs.75/-for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 by Post/Courier before the last date of receiving the applications to the H.R.D. Officer, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai-400 012.
Refer the below link for details.