The University Grant Commission (UGC) conducted the National Eligibility Test (UGC NET/ JRF) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship in December 2004. Practice here the previous year question papers in order to excel in the UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET eligibility examination.
1. which of the following is Not a neolithic site?
(B) Kili Ghul muhammad
2. The veda which contains references to music is:
3. The first reaction against the vedic sacrifices is available in:
4. How mnany kinds of slaves have been mentioned by Naraday?
5. Th script which has been used in the Mauryan inscriptions is:
Click Here to find History December 2004 complete question paper