University Grants Commission (UGC) is going to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) June 2014 for a person to be eligible for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor on 29 June 2014. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 5 May 2014.
University Grants Commission (UGC) is a statutory body under the administrative control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India. The UGC has the unique distinction of being the only grant-giving agency in the country which has been entrusted with responsibilities of providing funds & that of coordination, determination & maintenance of standards in institutions of higher education.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates may apply online through UGC website i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in OR www.ugc.ac.in before 5 May 2014.
• Before applying online, the candidates should have Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb.
• After filling all the details online take print of bank Challan and deposit the fee in any SBI branch on next working day along with Bank charges (commission) of Rs.40/-.
• Two working days after the payment of fee, again login to the website and take printout of the application form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card.
• Candidates now required to send printout of the application form, Attendance Slip and Bank Challan along with all relevant certificates and documents to the respective Coordinating University/college (opted by the candidate) on or before 15 May 2014.
• The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, JUNE, 2014”.
UGC NET June 2014: Notification Issued
CBSE UGC NET November Exam 2017 Result Declared
IIT Kanpur Sarkari Naukri for Project Associate and Senior Project Mechanic Posts
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card for Nov 2017 to be Released Soon, Examination is scheduled for 5 Nov 2017
CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017, Results Declared Check Scores at cbseresults.nic.in