University Grants Commission (UGC) is going to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) June 2014 for a person to be eligible for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor on 29 June 2014. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 5 May 2014.
University Grants Commission (UGC) is a statutory body under the administrative control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India. The UGC has the unique distinction of being the only grant-giving agency in the country which has been entrusted with responsibilities of providing funds & that of coordination, determination & maintenance of standards in institutions of higher education.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates may apply online through UGC website i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in OR www.ugc.ac.in before 5 May 2014.
• Before applying online, the candidates should have Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb.
• After filling all the details online take print of bank Challan and deposit the fee in any SBI branch on next working day along with Bank charges (commission) of Rs.40/-.
• Two working days after the payment of fee, again login to the website and take printout of the application form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card.
• Candidates now required to send printout of the application form, Attendance Slip and Bank Challan along with all relevant certificates and documents to the respective Coordinating University/college (opted by the candidate) on or before 15 May 2014.
• The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, JUNE, 2014”.
UGC NET June 2014: Notification Issued