UP PSC Allopathic Medical Officer Result 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced the final result of Allopathic Medical Officer (AMO) on 16 September 2019. The candidates who appeared for the interview round of UP PSC AMO 2018-19 can check their result from the official website of the Commission, uppsc.up.nic.in.
As per the UP PSC Allopathic Medical Officer Result 2019 notice issued by the Commission, a total of 2043 candidates have been selected for the appointment.
Along with releasing the UP PSC Allopathic Medical Officer Result 2019, the Commission has also released the list of candidates qualified in the interview round of the selection process.
UPPSC had notified recruitment for Allopathic Medical Officer (AMO) through the notification number 02/2018-19.
Process to Check the UP PSC Allopathic Medical Officer Result 2019
- Visit the official website, www. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the related link in “Information Bulletin” given on right side of the Home Page.
- List of Roll Numbers of Candidates qualified for Main exam will appear in a pdf file.
- Press Ctrl+F to find your roll number.
- Save the copy of the PDF file for the future reference.
Alternatively, the candidates can also check the UP PSC Allopathic Medical Officer Result 2019 from the direct link given above.