Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL) invited applications for the post of Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 6 February 2018.
Notification No.: U-27/UPRVUSA/2017
- Start date for online application submission – 8 Jan2018
- Last date for submission of online application – 6 Feb 2018
- Interview date (Tentative) - 2nd week of March 2018
- Final Result – within one week from interview date
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer (Male/Female), General and Emergency Duty – 27 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have Degree in MBBS and should be registered with MCI, UP.
Age Limit – 21 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Medical Officer Posts
Selection shall be based on the basis of marks obtained in interview.
How to Apply for the UPRVUNL Medical Officer Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, UP Rajya Vidyut Sewa Ayog, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, Room No. 1025, 10th Floor, Shakti Bhawan Extension, Lucknow-226001 on or before 6 Feb 2018.