UPSC Latest Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer and Assistant Professor (Unani). Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 17 March 2022.
- Last date of submission of online application: 17 March 2022
- Last date for printing of online applications: 18 March 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer - 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Unani) - 25 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Administrative Officer - Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor (Unani) - Degree in Unani Medicine from a University established by law or Statutory Board/Faculty/Examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent; post Graduate Degree in the subject/specialty
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Administrative Officer - 35 years
- Assistant Professor (Unani) - 45 to 50 years (Candidates are advised to check the official notification hyperlink given below for more details.)
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Administrative Officer - Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Professor (Unani) - Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 17 March 2022. After submitting the online applications, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Latest Government Jobs: