UPSSSC Recruitment 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had invited 476 posts of X-Ray Technician, Proof- Reader, Instructor, Electrician, Commercial Assistant, Assistant Graphics, Workshop Instructor, Assistant Research Officer, Assistant Statistical Officer, Marketing Inspector and Auction Organiser, Law Assistant and Sr. Milk Inspector through direct recruitment in 2016.
All those candidates, who had applied for the posts, required to submit their application along with the eligibility form and other necessary documents from 17 June to 08 July 2019.
Candidates can check their name and registration number and download eligibility checking form on the UPSSSC official website. Candidates can follow below step by step to check their name in the list.
- Visit the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Click here to download your Eligibility Checking form Under the Advt.-18(5)/2016’
- A new window will open, click on the post name you have applied for
- Check your name. If the name is given, then click on registration number
- Enter your details and download your eligibility form