West Bengal Biodiversity Board Jobs Notification: West Bengal Biodiversity Board (WBBB) invited applications for 17 District Coordinator posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 17 December 2015.
Notification No.: WBBB/REC/PROJ/DC/2015 dated: 14/09/2015
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 17 December 2015
West Bengal Biodiversity Board Vacancy Details
- District Coordinator: 17 posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Coordinator Job 2015
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Higher Secondary (any stream).
- About 20 years of experience in working with environment/social/education/govt. sector.
- Having good interpersonal skill and liaison ability.
Age Limit: Minimum 45 years
How to Apply for West Bengal Biodiversity Board District Coordinator Job 2015
Eligible candidates can send the application in plain paper to the post and send the applications along with Biodata to the Member Secretary, West Bengal Biodiversity Board, Paribesh Bhawan (3rd Floor), 10A, Block-IA, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700098. The last date of receipt of application is 17 December 2015.