UPSEE Result 2017: UPTU Result 2017 declared, Visit upresults.nic.in or upsee.nic.in for details

Published on: May 29, 2017 15:38 IST
Register for Result Update

UPSEE Result 2017: UPTU Result 2017 declared, Visit upresults.nic.in or upsee.nic.in for details

Lucknow: The Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University earlier known as the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) declared the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) Result 2017 today. The official admission notification provided on the UPSEE website i.e. upsee.nic.in states that the UPSEE UPTU Entrance Exam Result will be out on or before 30th May along with final answer keys. The UPSEE / AKTU had not announced any delays in the declaration date, so as expected the UPSEE Results 2017 was declared today. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject will be made available on the official website after the declaration of the result.

Get the latest updates on UPSEE Result 2017 here

Based on performance of the students in UPSEE-2017 exams a separate merit lists will also be prepared for each course after the result. The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE 2017 result for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Government order, the notification said. The UPSEE notification further states that, students will be called for counselling according to their merit in UPSEE-2017. The allotment of seat shall depend on the availability of the seats on the day of counseling.

To add to this, the UPSEE convener Kuldeep Sahai recently commented that, "Late announcement of class 12 results of various boards has delayed the counselling process. The fivephase counselling process is now expected to begin from second week of June and will go on till end of July."

This year, the UPSEE Entrance Exam for engineering and medical aspirants was held on 16th, 22nd and 23rd April 2017 in which 1.56 lakh students had participated seeking admission to engineering and medical colleges in the state. The UPSEE Result 2017 will be declared for admission into 639 colleges across the State in engineering and MBA courses this week.

Steps to check UPSEE 2017 Result online: Students, who are unaware of the online checking procedure for UPSEE Result 2017, can follow the simple steps below:

• Visit UPSEE official website upresults.nic.in and upsee.nic.in.

• Click on the link for UPSEE Result 2017

• Enter your UPSEE 2017 Roll Number/Registration Number, date of birth and other necessary details

• Click on the submit button

• Your UPSEE 2017 Result will be displayed on the computer screen

• Download softcopy / take printout for reference purpose

Taking the technical issues faced by the students into consideration, the University has taken effective steps to ensure hassle free result checking process. Therefore students are suggested to keep all the requisite details required for accessing the UPTU Result 2017.

UPSEE Result 2017 – Admission Criteria:

According to the new admission policy of UPSEE and AKTU, of the total number of seats, 75% are reserved for UP domicile students whereas the rest 25% are to be filled by students from other states. Similarly, private college affiliated to AKTU have the permission to admit 10% of their total seats on the basis of JEE Main score. The management quota seats have been reduced to 15% from the earlier 20%.

About AKTU / UPTU:

Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) / Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) is the apex technical University of the State. The University provides numerous undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Architecture, Fashion Design, Pharmacy, Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Business Administration and Computer Science. While the eligibility criterion for joining these courses is 10+2 pass, the Board conducts competitive entrance examination as a part of the intake process.

Every year the University conducts examination for incorporating fresher talents into the undergraduate courses. One of the strikingly interesting facts about the examination is that, out of all the students who have qualified the exam majority will get a seat. It is because the number of seats in UPTU for undergraduate courses is comparatively higher than the number of students.

Jagranjosh wishes all the students good luck for the UPTU Result 2017!

Read more
Register For UPSEE Result 2017 Updates
Roll Number
Name
Mobile Number
Email ID
Gender
Your Location
Class
What you wish to study
What stream you wish to study?
Your Stream
Study Mode
Education