Airport Economic Regulatory Authority (AERA) invited applications for the post of Receptionist cum Telephone Operator and Other Posts on deputation basis, for a period of three years. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission - 23 May 2017
AERA Vacancy Details
- Director(Policy & Statistics) - 01 Post
- Sr. Principal Private Secretary – 01 Post
- Under Secretary (Policy & Statistics) – 01 Post
- Bench Officer– 01 Post
- Private Secretary–
- Assistant– 01 Post
- Stenographers – 04 Posts
- Receptionist-cumTelephone Operator – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Receptionist cum Telephone Operator and other Posts
- Director(Policy & Statistics) - Post Graduate degree in Economics or Statistics from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Under Secretary (Policy & Statistics) - Graduate from recognized University in Economics/ Statistics or equivalent.
- Bench Officer- Law graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Sr. Principal Private Secretary, Private Secretary, Assistant, Assistant, Receptionist cum Telephone Operator - Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent; and Possessing working knowledge of computers.
Age Limit – 56 years
How to apply for AERA, Receptionist cum Telephone Operator and other Posts
Eligible candidates can send applications along with requisite documents to the Under Secretary (P&A), Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India, AERA Building, Administrative Complex, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110003. Applications should reach on or before 23 May 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs