Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Director, Professor, Deputy Registrar and Assistant Public Relation Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 09 December 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 08 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 09 December 2013
Details of Posts
- Professor: 58 posts
- Principal/Director : 02 posts
- Associate Professor : 79 posts
- Assistant Professor:164 posts
- Research Associate : 01 post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 post
- Assistant Public Relations Officer: 02 posts
Total Number of Post: 307 Posts
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP Rs. 10000
- Principal/Director : Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP Rs. 10000
- Associate Professor : Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP Rs. 9000
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 with AGP Rs. 6000
- Research Associate : Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Deputy Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100 GP Rs.7600
- Assistant Public Relations Officer: Rs. 9300 - 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Professor: Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned /allied/ relevant discipline and ten years of teaching experience
- Principal/Director : Ph.D. Degree with first Class Degree in Bachelor's or Master's level and 15 years experience in Teaching /Industry/ Research
- Associate Professor : Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned /allied/ relevant discipline and eight years of teaching experience
- Assistant Professor: Master's Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; Qualified NET/SLET/SET
- Research Associate : A Doctorate degree in any of the Social Science Discipline. Statistics, Operation Research and Management from a recognised Indian or a foreign University.
- Deputy Registrar: Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale and Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor
- Assistant Public Relations Officer: Graduate of a statutory Indian University or an equivalent foreign qualifications and At least five years experience of Public Relations work.
How to apply
Candidates have to send a Cash receipt of Rs 150/ issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch (05555), under the Head, "Employement Fee". in the Account No. 106121 79068 or Demand Draft of Rs. 150/ payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555), along with the duly filled application form complete in all respect. Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, superscribing on the top at the left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Assistant Registrar, (Selection Committee), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002, must to reach him by 09 December 2013.
For detailed information refer the below link.