National Rural Health Mission (NHM) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, PRO and Lab Attendant. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 August 2017.
- Starting Date for Application Submission – 23 July 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission – 14 August 2017
- Last Date for Depositing Fee- 14 August 2017
NHM UP Vacancy Details
- ANM – 2809 Posts
- Staff Nurse-1386 Posts
- PRO – 18 Posts
- Lab Technician – 409 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 66 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- ANM – Certified diploma in Nursing/Midwife by any recognized institute approved by Nursing/Midwife Council of State/GoI Registration from State Nursing /Midwife Council.
- Staff Nurse- 3 Year 06 Month Certified diploma in General Nursing or BSc Nursing by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State/GoI. Registration from State Nursing Council.
- PRO – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social work/Anthropology/Human Development/Business Administration/Public Health or equivalent from university/institute.
- Lab Technician – Intermediate and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Lab Attendant – 10th pass.
How to apply for NHM UP, ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the above posts by online mode from 23 July 2017 to 14 August 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs