Assam Skill Development Mission Job Notification: Assam Skill Development Mission invited applications for the post of Dist. Project Manager & Project Manager. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 October 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 12 October 2017
Assam Skill Development Mission Vacancy Details
- Dist. Project Manager: 33 Posts
- Project Manager: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dist. Project Manager & Project Manager Posts Job
- Dist. Project Manager: MBA / PGDM / MSW / PGD in Rural Development Management/ MA – Sociology/BE/ B Tech.
- Project Manager: MBA / PGDM / MSW / PGD in Rural Development Management/ MA – Sociology/BE/ B Tech.
30-40 years of age
- Dist. Project Manager: Minimum 3 years experience in delivery of training programs through Training Services Providers (TSPs). 2. Experience in Monitoring, quality assurance and evaluation of training delivery. 3. Preference will be given to those with experience in institutions like ITIs/TSPs/Polytechnics. 4. Total years of experience –3.
- Project Manager: Minimum 3 years’ experience relevant fields like counseling/ social mobilization programs 2. Familiarity in English, Local Language and in ICT usage skills. 3. Should have demonstrable experience in interfacing with multiple media agencies and should have co-ordinations skills. 4. Experience of help desk management in BPO/ service sector 5. Total years of experience –3.
How to Apply for the Assam Skill Dev. Mission Dist. Project Manager & Project Manager Posts Jobs 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply must send their application in prescribed form to email@example.com on or before 12 October 2017. The prescribed application form is available in the website of ASDM www.asdm.assam.gov.in.