Class 12th Sociology Paper 2019 was conducted today by CBSE from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM. About 35,000+ students appeared for this paper. Jagran Josh has collected feedback from some students about the pattern and difficulty level of the Sociology Paper 2019. Many students who appeared for this exam today told us that the difficulty level of the paper was average and the time was sufficient to attempt the complete question paper.
CBSE Class 12 Sociology Board Exam 2019: Format of the question paper
Maximum marks: 80, duration of the paper: 3 Hours
• The question paper was divided into three sections (i.e. Section A, B and C)
• There were 25 questions in all.
• Candidates needed to attempt all the questions.
• Section A - Question number 1 to 14 (Very Short Answer Type Questions - 2 marks each, word limit 30 words).
• Section B - Question number 15 to 21 (Short Answer Type Questions - 4 marks each, word limit 80 words).
• Section C - Question number 22 to 25 (Long Answer Type Questions - 6 marks each, word limit 200 words).
• Question number 25 was based on passage
We will shortly provide the complete question paper for download in PDF format.
Till then you can check other important articles related to ongoing CBSE Board Exams 2019: