CPCL Trade Apprentices Posts Job
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), Chennai Jobs Notification: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), Chennai invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Trade Apprentices in various trade disciplines. The eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 26 November 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 26 November 2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentices (Filter) – 16 Posts
- Electrician - 10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) – 08 Posts
- Welder – 08 Posts
- Machinist – 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Auto Electrician – 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 05 Posts
- PASAA – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (C.P.) – 05 Posts
- Attendant Operator (C.P) – 07 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentices Posts
- Trade Apprentices (from 1 to 12 posts): Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent with NTC (ITI) in appropriate trade.
- Trade Apprentices (for post 13): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Science or Commerce discipline or Diploma/ Diploma (03 years) in respective Engineering discipline.
- Trade Apprentices (for post 14): Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent and passed 01 (one) year training in Govt. ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Trade.
- Trade Apprentices (for post 15 to 17): Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned field.
18 to 24 years
How to Apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Trade Apprentices Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the Chennai Petroleum’s Website www.cpcl.co.in and upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office on or before 26 November 2017 up to 12:00 Midnight.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates