District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Jobs Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) invited applications for the post of Multi Purpose Worker (Female) and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 & 20 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 19 & 20 September 2016.
District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Multi Purpose Worker (Female)- 21 Posts
- Hospital Administrator-01 Post
- Pharmacist (Allopath)—03 Posts
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator for SNCU- 03 Posts
- Medical Officer (Mobile Blood Collection Unit)-01 Post
- Social Worker (Blood Bank)- 02 Posts
- RMNCH+A/FP Counselor- 02 Posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor -01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Multi Purpose Worker (Female) and Other Posts Job
- Multi Purpose Worker (Female)- Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board.
- Hospital Administrator-Master’s in Hospital Administration or Hospital Management, MBA in Hospital Management or Hospital Administration, Graduate with PG Diploma in Hospital management or Hospital Administration with one year experience
- Pharmacist (Allopath)—10+2 stage with Science passed from recognized Institution. Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution
- Medical Officer – Bachelor degree in Ayurveda / Bachelor Degree in Homeopathy from any recognized Institute /Medical Colleges/University
- Data Entry Operator for SNCU- Bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized University. One year course in Computer application. Typing speed 35-40 words per minute
- Medical Officer (Mobile Blood Collection Unit)-Degree in Medicine with Diploma in Pathology or transfusion medicines having adequate knowledge in blood group serology, blood group methodology and medical principles involved in the procurement of blood and or preparation of the components. OR Degree in Medicine having experience in Blood Bank for one year during regular service and also has adequate knowledge and experience in blood group serology, blood group methodology and medical principles involved in the procurement of blood and or preparation of its component. The Degree or Diploma having from a university recognized by the Central Government
- Social Worker (Blood Bank)- Master Degree in Social Work/MSW at least having three years experience in blood banking services
- RMNCH+A/FP Counselor- Masters Degree in Social Work /psychology from UGC recognized University. Post qualification experience related field with minimum five years experience with at least three years health sector. One year diploma in computer application from recognized University/institution with data base management programme and commonly used packages like MS, Word, Excel and power point etc. Knowledge of local language of the state is desirable
- Malaria Technical Supervisor –He/She should be Graduate from the Biology stream . In areas where a candidate with the desired qualifications is not available a Graduate with Science subject in class XI and XII will be considered. The candidate should have valid license . The candidate should be preferably from the same district for the post he applies. Experienced candidates in health related programme shall be given preference. The job of MTS will support programme implementation and Malaria control activities in the block/Sub centre. The MTS will stay at Block Hqr and report to block MO/DMO/VBD consultant
How to Apply for the District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Multi Purpose Worker (Female) and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the District Health & Family Welfare Society, O/o the CMO (West), Palace compound Agartala. Last date of receipt of application from 19 to 20 September 2016.