DHFWS Panipat Jobs Notification: District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, ANM and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 6 August 2018.
Last date for submission of application: 6 August 2018
DHFWS Panipat Vacancy Details
- DPM – 1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse – 22 Posts
- ANM – 11 Posts
- Lab Technician – 1 Post
- Psychologist – 1 Post
- AMO Female – 1 Post
- AMO Male – 1 Post
- RBSK Coordinator – 1 Post
- Pharmacist – 2 Posts
- District Assistant Health Officer – 1 Post
- Clinical Adolescent Health Officer – 1 Post
- Community Nurse – 1 Post
- Psychiatric Nurse - 1 Post
- Case Registry Assistant – 1 Post
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – 1 Post
- Social Worker (Psychiatric) – 1 Post
- District Program Officer – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisors – 3 Posts
- PPM Coordinator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist, ANM and Other Posts
- DPM – MBA
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Assistance or Post Graduate; Diploma in Computer Application with at least 55% Marks or the candidate with at least 2-3 years experience and having good knowledge of office maintenance.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing/GNM course from recognized Institute.
- ANM – ANM course from recognized institution by government; registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. in Lab Tech/Diploma in Lab Technician course from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 42 years
How to apply for DHFWS Panipat recruitment 2018
Candidates can apply by sending applications in the office of Civil Surgeon, Panipat upto 6 August 2018. Candidates can get more information from the provided link.