Like every year, Fair & Lovely Career Foundation has declared its scholarship call open; to select 55 college-going female students. This program intends to help girls who require financial aid, by covering their education-related expenses based on merit and need, for which applications are invited from all across the country.
In order to apply for the scholarship, the applicants are required to answer two subjective type questions in 600 words, i.e. ‘Why they have decided to pursue the chosen course’ and ‘how this scholarship will prove helpful for them’.
Last date to submit the application form is October 30, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
- Female applicants, who have cleared class 12 from any stream with 60% marks in class 10 and 12 examination, of age between 15-30 years can apply.
- The applicant's family income should not be more than INR 6L p.a. The candidate can be from any given wide range of graduation, and post-graduation programme (as mentioned in the application site).
- Applicants preparing for Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication are also welcomed.
Selected candidates will be rewarded with one time scholarship of INR 25,000 to 50,000.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can make an online application.
Other Important Details
Candidates need to submit the below-mentioned documents while applying for the scholarship:
- Passport Size Photo
- Id proof (PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver's License, Aadhar Card, class 10th marks sheet with Photo)
- Class 12th marks sheet
- Age proof
- Class 10 marks sheet
- Proof of Family Income (Valid documents are Government approved certificate, IT Return, BPL card)
- Latest Graduation marks sheet
- Latest college fee receipt
- Application letter