How to apply for WBJEE-2015
Click here to know the complete procedure to apply for WBJEE-2015.
Application has to be filled up ONLINE at the portal of the Board, http://www.wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates need to visit the portal and CLICK the requisite link ONLINE PPLICATION WBJEEM-2015 and thereafter they will be directed to the actual application form. The form will be interactive in nature and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections. The fields super-scribed with * must be filled these fields are mandatory; otherwise the application will not get uploaded/submitted.
After filling Personal details successfully, the candidate will be directed to the webpage for payment of application fee. The application fee can be paid by either of the following two methods:
- Payment through Allahabad Bank e-Challan: The candidate has to select “Allahabad Bank e-challan” to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he selects it an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the Bank for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login to the system and upload the details written on the e-Challan by the bank official. When the details are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated.
- Payment through EPG: The candidate has to select “EPG” if he/she desires to submit the application fee through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking. As soon as the transaction is completed, a RECEIPT will be generated containing details of the transaction. The candidate may then proceed with generation of the Confirmation Page.
The Confirmation Report will be generated after successful payment of Application Fee. Its generation indicates the successful registration of the candidate. It contains separate links to a Confirmation Page and another page that is to be stapled as the Top Sheet for the requisite enclosures. The two pages should be printed on separate A4 size papers. Candidate has to complete the confirmation page in every respect and put his/her signature on the other page. Then the candidate needs to self-attest all the photocopies of the required documents/testimonials mentioned in the Confirmation Page AND attach those along with a self-attested photocopy of the e-Challan/Receipt with the system generated top sheet. The Confirmation Page must not be stapled. Finally, the candidate has to send, in a single envelop, the following documents by speed post to:
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091.
Set: I - One unstapled single page
Confirmation page filed up in every respect.
Set: II - Collection of following pages
Top sheet duly signed by the candidate
Board Copy of the e-challan/Receipt.
Self Attested copy of the admit card of 10th standard examination.
- Self Attested copy of the SC/ST/OBC certificate as per rules given in the brochure.
- Self Attested copy of the PwD certificate as per rules given in the brochure.
- Self Attested copy of the duly filled up domicile certificate as per rules given in the brochure along with the self attested copy of parent's Voter ID Card or Passport (2nd Page).
- Self Attested copy of the duly filled up income certificate as per rules.