Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for filling up the posts of Specialist Officers Cadre in the participating organizations. Eligible candidates have to apply online for Common Recruitment Process- (CWE SPL-III) in the prescribed format before 14 December 2013.
The candidates applying to the above posts have to follow the specified selection process which includes Common written Examination, Interview and Document Verification. The candidates who successfully qualify the written examination will be called for the interview and document verification.
Common Written Examination
The Common Written Examination for Law Officer- Scale I & II & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
contain four different sections Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry, Professional Knowledge where as examination for IT Officer Scales I & II, Agriculture Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I, Marketing Officer Scale I, Chartered Accountants Scale-II & Manager Credit / Finance Executive Scale-II contain four different sections Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge.
The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be
normalized using equipercentile method.
Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each test and also on total to be considered to be called for interview.
The candidates have to bring the listed documents at the time of the Online CWE
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date, post and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (specified in Point J below) in original
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CWE SPL-III will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum score required in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online CWE (SPL-III) and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total 9 scores obtained by the candidates in CWE (SPL-III) and Interview. A candidate should found suitable both in the CWE and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process, details of which will be available subsequently on IBPS website.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview
The following documents in original together with a self attested photocopy in support of the
candidate’s eligibility and identity
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE SPL-III
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point J below
- Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Medical Certificate in prescribed format in case of Persons With Disability category
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension
- payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings
- Experience certificates
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.