IIT, Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist, Project Assistant and Tech Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 September 2018
IIT, Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist – 1 Post
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Project Scientist – 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist Posts
- Project Scientist – PhD in Mechanical/Manufacturing/ Metallurgical Engineering.
- Project Assistant – B.Tech./ B.E. in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering.
- Technical Assistant – Diploma/ B.Tech. / B.E. in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering.
- Project Scientist – M.Tech in CSE with minimum 65% marks (OR) MCA with minimum 65% marks.
Salary for Project Scientist Posts
- Project Scientist – Rs. 48,200/‐ (Rs. 40,167 + HRA 20%)
- Project Assistant – Rs. 25,000/‐ (Rs. 20,833 + HRA 20%)
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 18,000/‐ (Rs. 15,000 + HRA 20%)
- Project Scientist – Rs. 25,000/‐ + HRA @20% per month
How to apply for IIT, Bhubaneswar Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode and submit the applications along with the documents to the Asst. Registrar (R&D), Administrative Building, IIT Bhubaneswar, Argul‐ 752050, Khordha, Odisha on or before 10 September 2018.