Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invited applications for admission to Full Time MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply online. The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Delhi, India. It is one of the IITs along with other Indian Institutes of Technology institutions in India.
- Date of Announcement of CAT Result: 14 January 2014
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 15 January 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 31 January 2014
- Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview: 03-06 April 2014
- Date of Declaration of Admission Results: 5 May 2014
Name of the Programme: Full Time MBA programme for the year 2014-16
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology or Architecture or Pharmacy or BSc Agriculture Engineering OR
- Master degree in any branch of Physical or Chemical or Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or Master Degree in Commerce or Economics, CA/ICWA.
- Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of qualified in CAT 2013 Exam.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for: Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website: http://www.iitd.ac.in/