Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply online. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 15 January 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 31 January 2014
- Last Date for receipt of demand draft and printout of the completed online application form: 7 February 2014
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 3 March 2014
- Last date for the receipt of completed application form: 21 March 2014
- Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview: 10-13 April 2014
- Date of Declaration of Admission Results: 29 April 2014
Name of the Programme: MBA programme for the year 2014-16
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Overall CAT-2013 score of 85% and above (75% and above for SC and ST candidates).
- 65% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations (55% and above for SC and ST candidates).
- B. Tech., B. Sc. Engineering, B.E. or B. Arch. (Mathematics in Class XII) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
- Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website.
- Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee must be sent to the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.