Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Indian Army is conducting Recruitment Rally from 10 January 2018 to 20 January 2018 at Army Recruiting Office, Hisar for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty, Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman and Religious Teacher. Interested candidates can apply online from 11 November 2017 to 25 December 2017.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 11 November 2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 25 December 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Store Keeper Technical/Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
- Religious Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
- Soldier General Duty- 10th pass with min 33% in each subject / C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10+2 simple pass in all subject.
- Soldier Tradesman - 8th Class Pass (For House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce) and 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood work), Artisan (Metallurgy) Suport Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass / ITI qualification in respective trades
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms) - Graduate in any discipline.
- Soldier (Clerk/Stores Keeper): Candidate should have qualified class 10+2 with minimum 60% and 50 % in each subject and should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 25 December 2017. For more details, candidates can check the below link.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates