Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay invited applications for the post of System Administrator and Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 4 April 2018.
- Last date for application submission – 4 April 2018
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
- System Administrator – 3 Posts
- Executive Assistant (Hospitality Supervisor) – 1 Post
- Executive Assistant – 1 Post
- Marketing Assistant – 1 Post
- Executive Assistant (Hospitality Assistant Supervisor)- 2 Posts
- Jr. Design Assistant – 2 Posts
- Clerical Assistant – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for System Administrator and Other Posts
- System Administrator – B.E. or B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Electronic Communication and Engineering OR M.Sc. in Computer Science/IT OR M.C.A with one year experience OR B.Sc. (CS/IT)/BCA with two years relevant experience. Knowledge of computer applications
- Executive Assistant (Hospitality Supervisor) – Master's Degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality OR Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality with two years relevant experience after the degree.
- Executive Assistant – Master's Degree in Public Policy field from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Marketing Assistant – M.B.A in Marketing OR Bachelor's Degree in Marketing with 2 years relevant experience.
- Executive Assistant (Hospitality Assistant Supervisor)- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management/ Hospitality OR 3year Diploma (after 10+2) in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized Institute.
- Jr. Design Assistant – Diploma in Interior Design of three years duration (after 10+2) with knowledge of computer applications.
- Clerical Assistant – Bachelor's Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 4 April 2018.