In this article, SSC had successfully organized the exam of 14th day and it’s question analysis is presented before you that was held on 10th September 2016. The level of the question paper is easy as per our dissection. It totally depends upon the preparation at your end. Here are the some observed questions asked in exam.
|Questions asked in SSC CGL 2016 held on 9th September 2016
1. Who among the following recently won the Ramon Magsaysay award?- Bezwada Wilson and TM Krishna
2. Which of the following best define ‘Refraction’? – Refraction is the bending of a wave when it enters a medium.
3. In which of the following states does Jog fall is located? – Karnataka
4. On which river is ‘Tehri Dam’ constructed? – Bhagirathi and Bhilangna
5. Which physical quantity is measured in Parsec unit? – Length
6. India shares its largest territorial boundary with which country? – Bangladesh
7. Name the RBI app for tracing illegal money? – Sachet
New Questions will be updated soon as per availability!!
Till then, keep visiting us for new updates and information about the other examination. So, Stay focused and inspired for becoming a Government officer.
We, at Jagranjposh.com wish all of you.
All the Best!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
SSC CGL & CHSL 2017 Results Put on Hold by Supreme Court
Important Percentage Formulas and Practice Questions for SSC CGL 2018 Exam
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II-Shift): English language & Comprehension
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II-Shift): Quantitative Aptitude