Indian Oil Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Experienced Law Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014.
• Closing Date for Registration for CLAT 2014: 31 March 2014
• Start Date of Registration at IOCL website: 14 April 2014
• Date of Examination: 11 May 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Experienced Law Officers
• Number of Post: 19 Posts
Age Limit (as on 30 June 2014)
• Maximum 30 years for the General Category candidates.
• Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) / Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Personse with Disability (PwD) Candidates will be applicable.
• Qualified Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree) with at least 60% marks (55% for Scheduled Caste (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes
• At least 2 years of work experience (as on 30 June 2014) in the field of Law in India.
How to Apply
Interested candidates have to apply for CLAT-2014 Exam through website, http://www.clat.ac.in or websites of other National Law Universities. Application Number, Roll number and control number of the examination will be filled in the online application. The registration link will start from 14 April 2014.
The last date for receiving on-line applications by IndianOil: 11 May 2014
Refer the provided link for complete details.
NPCC Dehradun Recruitment 2018, Apply for 8 Site Engineer Posts
NPCC Limited Recruitment 2018 for 09 Site Engineers & Jr. Engineer Posts
AIATSL Recruitment 2018-19 for 250 Posts of Customer Agent, Handyman and other posts
HAL Recruitment 2018 for 30 Deputy Manager and Officer Posts, Apply Online before 2 January