IRMASAT 2019- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has extended the IRMASAT 2019 application date to January 21, 2018 from December 31, 2018. IRMA is currently accepting the applications for IRMSAT 2019 exam for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). Interested applicants can apply on the official website- www.irma.ac.in IRMASAT 2019 is likely to be held in the first/second week of February, 2019. IRMASAT 2019 exam is a national level entrance exam that will be held in online mode only.
The official notification on their website reads:
Source: IRMA official website
The institute is popular for its PGDRM programme which is a two-year fully residential programme wherein candidates receive PGDRM degree which is equivalent to Master's degree in Rural Management by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Find out step-by-step instructions to register for the IRMASAT Exam to get admission in PGDRM course.
How to Register for IRMASAT Exam?
- Visit the IRMASAT Exam official website by clicking on the link provided below:
IRMASAT 2019 Exam Registration: https://admission.irma.ac.in/
- Register with your valid e-mail ID.
- Provide your personal details such as name as given in your graduation certificate / mark-sheet, date of birth among other details.
- Candidates are advised to provide true and correct information prior to final submission. After the final submission of the IRMASAT application form, it will not be possible to edit the online application form.
- Candidates are also required to upload scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature (Maximum size: 512 KB) at the appropriate place in the form.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category are required to upload a scanned copy of their certificate as applicable (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- A scanned copy of mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation is also required to be uploaded while filling the online IRMA application form. (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- Sponsored applicants are required to upload sponsoring certificate as per the format available on IRMA website (www.irma.ac.in).
- After filing the application form, candidates should retain a copy of the filled-in application form for future correspondence.
IRMA 2019 Application Fee
Before the final submission of the IRMASAT Exam, applicants are required to make the fee payment via online mode. However, it should be noted that once the application form fees is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances. Hence, applicants must fill the online IRMA application form carefully. IRMA follows Merit-based Calls process to shortlist the candidates for admission to the institutes.
You might also want to read: IRMA Selection Process
IRMASAT 2019 Exam: IRMA Query Management
Aspirants will be contacted by the exam conducting authority i.e. IRMA at every stage of the admission process via SMS on their registered mobile number. Beyond this, IRMA has also opened up an option for Live Chats wherein candidates can interact with the online consultants of IRMA during 9:00 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays (Monday to Friday). Candidates can use this facility in case they face any technical glitches during the online registration proves. In case of further doubts relevant to admissions process of IRMA, candidates can reach IRMA exam conducting personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on IRMASAT exam, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com