IRMASAT 2020 - Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) begins IRMASAT 2020 registration on the official website www.irma.ac.in from 30th September 2019. IRMA is currently accepting the applications for IRMSAT 2019 exam for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). The exam registration window shall remain open till 10th January 2020. IRMASAT 2020 is likely to be held in the first/second week of February, 2020. IRMASAT 2020 exam is a national level MBA entrance exam that is held in online mode only.
(Direct Link Activated)
How to Register for IRMASAT 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned as under. Visit the IRMASAT 2020 Exam official website by clicking on the link provided below:
- Register with your valid e-mail ID at www.irma.ac.in.
- Provide your personal details such as name as given in your graduation certificate / mark-sheet, date of birth among other details.
- Candidates are advised to provide true and correct information prior to final submission. After the final submission of the IRMASAT application form, it will not be possible to edit the online application form.
- Candidates are also required to upload scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature (Maximum size: 512 KB) at the appropriate place in the form.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category are required to upload a scanned copy of their certificate as applicable (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- A scanned copy of mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation is also required to be uploaded while filling the online IRMA application form. (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- Sponsored applicants are required to upload sponsoring certificate as per the format available on IRMA website (www.irma.ac.in).
- After filing the application form, candidates should retain a copy of the filled-in application form for future correspondence.
IRMASAT Application Fee
Before the final submission of the IRMASAT Exam, applicants are required to make the fee payment via online mode. However, it should be noted that once the application form fees is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances. Hence, applicants must fill the online IRMA application form carefully. IRMA follows Merit-based Calls process to shortlist the candidates for admission to the institutes.
|Category||IRMASAT application fee|
|General & OBC||Rs.1,500/-|
|SC/ST/differently abled person||Rs.750/-|
You might also want to read: IRMA 2020 Selection Process
IRMASAT 2020 Exam: Query Management
Aspirants will be contacted by the exam conducting authority i.e. IRMA at every stage of the admission process via SMS on their registered mobile number. Beyond this, IRMA has also opened up an option for Live Chats wherein candidates can interact with the online consultants of IRMA during 9:00 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays (Monday to Friday). Candidates can use this facility in case they face any technical glitches during the online registration proves. In case of further doubts relevant to admissions process of IRMA, candidates can reach IRMA exam conducting personnel at email@example.com.
For more information on IRMASAT exam, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com
Also Read: About IRMASAT Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About IRMASAT Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About IRMASAT Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About IRMASAT Selection Process – Click Here
Also Read: About IRMASAT Exam Analysis – Click Here