JEE Advanced 2019: Last minute preparation tips for Physics, Chemistry and Maths
Last moments before the JEE Advanced 2019 must be utilised to consolidate all your knowledge and learning to give your best in the exam. Here you know some important tips to revise effectively in last days before the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Examination will be conducted on 27 May, 2019. With just three days left for the exam, this is the time when students must have a clear strategy and preparation plan to crack this big exam. For cracking JEE Advanced a student not only needs to be academically strong but should have other necessary skills like analytical skills, time management and exam writing proficiency.
While preparing for JEE Advanced which is a doorway to the most prestigious engineering institutes of India, one needs to be equally concentrated towards all three subjects to be tested in the exam which are Physics, Maths and Chemistry. Here, we will discuss a few important tips for these three subjects which will be very helpful for effective and quick revision in the last three days before JEE Advanced 2019 Exam:
JEE Advanced 2019: Tips for Physics
- Concentrate on scoring topics, i.e., topics carrying high weightage should be revised with more attention. These are:
System of Particles and Rotational Motions; Work, Energy and Power; Mechanics; Electricity; Magnetism; Thermodynamics; Wave Optics; Ray Optics; Vectors; Modern Physics
- Learn all the formulas by heart. Learn them by writing on paper.
- Also learn and understand the derivations of formulae as it will not only help to remember these formulae but also solve the questions based on them.
- Relate problems with concepts and vice versa. This is the trick adopted by toppers to in solving conceptual problems asked in exam.
- Practice with mock tests and previous years’ question papers to acquaint with the type and nature of problems asked in the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019: Tips for Maths
- Here again students must go through some major topics which weigh high in the exam. Some of the important topics as per the trends of past year examinations are:
Co-ordinate Geometry, Conic Sections, Vector algebra, Application of Derivatives, Differential Calculus, Complex Numbers, Integral Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Programming and Probability
- Be good with all basic concepts involved in class 11 and class 12 curriculum.
- Learn and understand all difficult Mathematical formulae by working on their applications.
- Solve JEE Advanced level practice questions to build your speed and accuracy.
- Also solve previous years’ question papers to get an idea about the questions that can be asked in the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019: Tips for Chemistry
- Do not miss to revise the topics mentioned below:
Mole Concept, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Thermodynamics
- Chemistry can be the most scoring parts in JEE Advanced if you have conceptual clarity and good application skills.
- Practice the most important topics, equations, mechanisms, and related problems regularly.
- Work on the reaction mechanisms.
- Master the physical and chemical properties of all important elements and compounds.
With a couple of days left for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2019 students need to revise all what they have learned till now and prepare the right strategy to write the exam proficiently. Some general tips for the overall preparation of JEE Advanced Exam 2019 are:
- Attempt JEE Advanced 2019 mock tests provided by exam conducting authorities. Attempting these mock tests will not help you familiarize with JEE Advanced 2019 exam format but also enable you know your preparation level. Check the following link to know how to get and attempt these mock tests:
- Solve previous year JEE Advanced question papers and sample papers to boost your preparation level and improve your speed and accuracy. As so solve more number of JEE advanced level problems, you also improve your reasoning and analytical ability.
- In JEE Advanced paper most of the questions are application based. So practice a lot of application-based and conceptual questions.
- Stay relaxed, focused and positive. Your attitude plays the most important role in your performance. So, be confident about your preparation and write your exam with positive attitude.