Indian Navy invited application from Unmarried Male Candidates for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Course Commencing from January 2019. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 21 June 2018.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02 June 2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 21 June 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board in recognized by Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) with at least 70% aggregate marks Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- JEE (Main) -2018 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam
- Height and Weight- Minimum height is 157 cms with correlated weight as per age
- Eye Sight.- The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
Selection Process for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of JEE (Main) - 2018 All India Rank for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days)
How to Apply for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Online applications will be accepted through the official recruitment website of Indian navy from 02 June 2018 to 21June 2018.