LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020: Online Application for Non-Teaching & Teaching Posts ongoing @lnipe.edu.in
LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020 online application is ongoing at lnipe.edu.in. Check details here.
LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020: The online registration for teaching and non-teaching posts are ongoing at the Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (LNIPE), Gwalior website. Candidates holding requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts through the online mode. The online application window will be activated till 30 May 2020. Candidates can directly apply to the posts by clicking on the provided link given below.
- Last date for submission of application for LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020: 30 May 2020
LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Teaching Staff - 12 Posts
- Non Teaching - 27 Posts
LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Associate Professor - Master's Degree with at least 55% marks in the concerned subject. Candidates with Ph.D. Degree in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- Assistant Professor - Masters Degree with at least 55% Marks in the concerned subject with specialisation in the sports or having a diploma/PG Diploma in Sports Coaching in Table Tennis, Gymnastics, Badminton, Judo, Handball, Basketball (Woman), Athletics, Tennis, Wrestling, Basketball Yoga, Volleyball. Candidate must have also passed NET.
- Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar- Master's degree with 55% Marks or equivalent.
LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 May 2020. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
LNIPE Gwalior Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- UR - Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Category - Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD - No Fee
Latest Government Jobs: