Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020: Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation (MBMC) is hiring candidates for the post of Medical Officer, Nurse, Physician, ECG Technician, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician and Other Posts. Candidates holding the required qualification in the relevant field can submit applications on or before 20 June 2020.
A total of 819 Vacancies will be filled by Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation in different departments. Candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Last date for submission of application: 20 June 2020
Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Physician - 20 Posts
- Anesthesiologist - 6 Posts
- Medical Officer - 87 Posts
- Medical Officer (Ayush) - 89 Posts
- Hospital Manager - 9 Pots
- Nurse - 492 Posts
- Obseterician - 40 Posts
- X-Ray Technician - 8 Posts
- ECG Technician - 8 Posts
- Laboratory Technician - 28 Posts
- Pharmacist - 32 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Physician, Anesthesiologist, Nurse, MO and Other Posts
- Physician, Anesthesiologist, Medical Officer - MBBS
- Medical Officer (Ayush) - BAMS/BHMS/BUMS
- Hospital Manager - Medical Graduation
- Nurse - GNM/B.Sc. Nursing.
- Obseterician - SSC/HSC.
- X-Ray Technician, ECG Technician - Graduation Science.
- Laboratory Technician - HSC/BSc with DMLT.
- Pharmacist - B.Pharma/D.Pharma.
How to apply for Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation (MBMC) Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications to Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation (MBMC) on or before 20 June 2020. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
Latest Government Jobs: