Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 27 January 2018.
Vacancy Notice No.: MRVC/E/2017/1/PE
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 27 December 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 27 January 2018
MRVC Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Project Engineer
Name of the discipline:
- Civil Engineering: 8 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 6 posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Project Engineer (Civil Engineering): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and should have qualified in the GATE 2017.
- Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering): Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and should have qualified in the GATE 2017
- Project Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication): Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and should have qualified in the GATE 2017.
Not more than 30 years
How to Apply for Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Project Engineer Post 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online at http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in and send the scanned copy through e-mail at email@example.com on or before 27 January 2018.