NHM Assam Jobs is recruiting , 185 Posts notified for Medical Officer, Spl Educator and Other
National Health Mission, Assam has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer and Other. Apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 January 2018.
National Health Mission, Assam has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 January 2018.
Advertisement No: NHM/HRD/Adv/3221/ 2017-18/Pt-2/27757
Last Date of Application: 10 January 2018.
NHM, Assam Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer (MBBS) -22 Posts
- Medical Officer (Ayur) -38 Posts
- Consultant (Child Health) -2 Posts
- Additional Consultant (Maternal Health) -2 Posts
- State Finance Manager -1 Post
- District Accounts Manager -1 Post
- Bio-Medical Engineer -1 Post
- Epidemiologist, SIHFW -1 Post
- Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service), SIHFW -1 Post
- Training Consultant, SIHFW -1 Post
- Sr. Consultant, Training, SIHFW -1 Post
- Programme Executive -1 Post
- District Data Manager -4 Posts
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator -27 Posts
- IEC Consultant, NVBDCP -1 Post
- Dietician -6 Posts
- Block Programme Manager -12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Medical Officer (MBBS): MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Medical Officer (Ayur): BAMS Degree from a recognized Ayurvedic College and registered with State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.
Consultant (Child Health) : MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics from a recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council, Computer Proficiency with minimum 5 years experience in related field.
District Data Manager: MCA from Govt recognized institution. Minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in relevant field of public health.
Early Interventionist cum Special Educator : M.Sc in Disability Studies (Early Intervention) with basic degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Occupational Therapy (BOT)/ Speech Language Pathologist (ASLP) or Post Graduate Diploma in Early Intervention (PGDEL).
Dietician: B.A./ B.Sc in Home Science with Food & Nutrition as special subject or Post Graduate in Food & Nutrition.
Block Programme Manager: MBA/ PGDM from any Govt. recognized institute.
For detailed qualification for other posts refer to the notification listed below.
Selection Process for Medical Officer and Other Posts
Interview / selection test will be scheduled for selection of candidates.
How to Apply for Medical Officer and Other Posts:
Online application will be accepted through the official website of NHM Assam. The last date for online submission of application is 10 January 2018.